David Goodman, MD
- Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- MD 1976,University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL
- Pediatrics Residency, 1976-1979, Naval Regional Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- Allergy-Immunology Fellowship, 1985-1987, National Jewish Hospital &
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Denver-Aurora, CO
- Certification: American Board of Pediatrics 1979, American Board of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 1987
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
Sierra is a Colorado Native that lived in Houston, Texas for four years and just recently moved back home. She was an Optometrist Technician and Receptionist, but started with Allergy and Asthma Consultants of the Rockies in June 2017 and is looking forward to making the Transition into the Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Sphere. She is a lover of pets, travel and does her best to keep up with current events.
Karla is our Medical assistant since 2015, she graduated from Pima medical institute and also has experience as a medical assistant in a Podiatry office. Karla was born in Texas but raised in Colorado. She most enjoys spending her time with her younger siblings, live music and concerts and fostering kittens.